What is the correct spelling for CRAWED?
This word (Crawed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CRAWED
- clawed The weight of the first soft snow had caused it to slip down, but it had been arrested here and there by each inequality, and there it had collected, or else it had slid under the branches, or down on both sides of the fences; when this had been augmented both by drift and fall, the most whimsical animal forms were produced-white cats, white hares clawed the tree-trunks with bent backs and heads and fore-quarters outstretched, or sat under the branches, or on the hedges.
- cowed In her eye there was a cowed look-as if she had committed crime, and feared discovery!
- crate Mrs. Fuller brought in an itemised bill for a crate of broken bones mended in two hundred and thirty-four places-one dollar per fracture.
- craved I craved no more .
- crazed Jack had caught sight of the flying girl as she gained the railroad and awaited her approach; he supposed she was the half-crazed wife or daughter of some workman, bringing news of fresh disaster, until she approached near enough for him to note the shape and size of her boots and the way the hat and veil framed her face.
- creed "But when they love," Milly rejoined, according to her creed .
- crowd So Carpenter said to the crowd , "The sick child needs me.
- Cared But the fine lady, in her mansion, cared nothing for the beggar woman's words.
- Cawed A black crow on the lower limb of an oak tree cawed in protest before he flew away.
- Jawed He and his men showed signs of the strain they put upon their bodies; they were a gaunt, lean-jawed, wild-eyed lot.
- Rowed The boys exchanged places and Fred rowed more rapidly on their return than his companion had done on their advance.
- Screwed "Supper'll be ready in a few minutes," Hawley informed him, glancing up at the round, dust-covered clock screwed to the wall.
- Craned They shook hands, while the chauffeur stood at attention and all the gossips on the piazza, scenting the possibility of a disagreement, craned discreetly eager necks and listened intently.
- Cried And over and over I cried Over and over I tried, and over and over you lied – Rain on Me by Ashanti
60 words made from the letters CRAWED
3 letter words made from CRAWED:ace, ade, aec, arc, are, awe, cad, car, caw, cer, daw, dec, dew, dre, ear, era, rad, raw, red, wad, war, wed.
4 letter words made from CRAWED:acer, acre, awed, cade, card, care, craw, cred, crew, dace, dare, dawr, dear, deaw, deca, draw, drew, dwar, erwa, race, raed, rawd, read, wade, ward, ware, wead, wear.
5 letter words made from CRAWED:arced, cadre, carew, cedar, dacer, dacre, dewar, drace, wader, wared.