What is the correct spelling for CRAYRON?
This word (Crayron) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CRAYRON
- cameroon Location: Western Africa, bordering the Gulf of Guinea, between Benin and Cameroon
- careen Consequently the Willie and Annie received such a severe butting from the river steamer in question as to cause her to careen and fill.
- careworn She considered every disappointment as a pang of her own infliction, and her heart sickened under the careworn expression of the maternal eye.
- carillon See also Carillon , Chambly, Crown Point, Frontenac, Kaministiquia, Miami, Michilimackinac, Niagara, St. Johns, Sorel, Three Rivers, Ticonderoga, Western Forts.
- carina The carina is said to be very narrow; it is not stated whether it terminates downwards in a fork or disc; judging from the figure, it extends some way up between the terga, the basal ends of which are bluntly pointed.
- caring He was quite calm, only drowsy, and not caring to be disturbed, as he had been wont to be when weary and ill.
- carrion Let him wrack, and torment his lean Carrion , To bring his sham-Plots about, Till Religion, King, Bishop, and Baron, For the publick Good, be quite routed out.
- clarion Harry Moore, who happened to answer the call in The Clarion office, did not recognize Yetta's voice, but he recognized the signal of distress.
- corona Ordinarily Miss Corona would not have given in.
- crane That shot blazed home-it staggered Miss Crane .
- craven They screamed and groaned, not like women, for few would have been so craven -hearted, but like children; calling, in the intervals of violent pain, upon Jesu, the Madonna, and all the saints of heaven whom their lives had scandalised.
- crayon Their perplexing multiplicity and subtle variety-as though a mighty improvisatore were preluding again and yet again upon the clavichord to find his theme, abandoning the search, renewing it, altering the key, changing the accent-prove that this continued seeking with the crayon after form and composition was carried on in solitude and abstract moments.
- creation Though the author must especially desire to render his creation a work of art, it is also requisite to strive for fidelity.
- creon Joc. Heaven can never bless A vow so broken, which I made to Creon ; Remember, he is my brother.
- criterion The most disheartening tendency common among readers is to tear out one sentence from a work, as a criterion of the writer's ideas or personality.
- crone Why do you sit ever thus over the fire like some old crone ?
- croon Let us see how ye croon Can ye bark at the moon?
- Careering The field was divided by a stout thorn-hedge from the one beyond it, and the two horsemen, careering neck and neck, glanced at each other curiously as they approached this barrier.
- Carrying We are now carrying on a war and no war.
- Cameron Cameron smiled to himself.
- Carolyn And, Mother, may I go to the G. A. A. banquet with Carolyn ?
100 words made from the letters CRAYRON
5 letter words made from CRAYRON:acorn, arnor, arryn, aynor, canor, canoy, carno, carro, carry, caryo, cayon, conry, corna, corny, corra, craon, crary, croan, crony, cryan, cyano, cynar, nacry, narcy, norra, nyora, oracy, racon, ranco, raron, rayno, rayon, roary, rocan, ronca, ronya, roran, yacon, yanco, yarco.
4 letter words made from CRAYRON:ancy, arcy, arno, ayon, cony, cora, corn, coya, cran, cron, cyan, cyon, naor, narc, nary, norr, nory, noya, nyco, nyra, nyro, onay, onca, oran, orca, racy, rano, rany, rary, rayo, roan, roar, rony, ryno, yano, yarn, yaro, yoan, yorn.
3 letter words made from CRAYRON:any, arc, ayr, can, car, cay, con, coy, cro, cry, nay, nrc, oar, oca, orr, ray, rna, roc, ron, rya, yon.