What is the correct spelling for CREATEDE?
This word (Createde) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CREATEDE
- aerated But nowhere else do I remember them, always excepting the manifold tea-houses of the metropolis, and those repeated A. B. C. cold-lunch places of the Aerated Bread Company, where a chill has apparently been imparted to their bearing by the temperature of the food they serve.
- coated Suddenly catching sight of the strange black-coated figure, she stopped abruptly, lowered her head, curved her neck, and looked Scattergood straight between the eyes.
- crate Pack in clean, open neat-looking crates or boxes, in the bottom of which put a few leaves, and on these the cauliflower heads, which should be of a uniform size for each crate.
- crater I know the state of the ground, for I went over its crater-land this morning to look at this flame of fire below the Passchendaele spur.
- creased Presently a man in badly creased white trousers and very thin shirt, open all the way down, came past.
- create But, in the first place, the mere fact that it was more easy for him to adapt than to create would have been a sufficient motive to so careless and unconscious an artist.
- creative "It tells me he's creative.
- creature The natives are slow to take life of any creature.
- credited 4685. You mean that it was credited to the man's account that was settled at the end of the year?
- creed The truth is, the cause of Christ to him is his creed-a set of human opinions.
- cremate The County Council undertook to cremate all dragons delivered at their offices between the hours of ten and two, and whole wagonloads and cartloads and truckloads of dead dragons could be seen any day of the week standing in a long line in the street where the County Council had their offices.
- crested The first that I saw was that the water, far off toward the sun, was ruffled, and then all at once a great, white-crested wave rose, as if a strong wind had struck the water, only all the air was still, and no wind ever raises such a wave as that on the lake.
- crete To escape from Crete was a less easy matter.
- treated The cause must be treated according to its nature.
- Berated Then Ben would move about in the casket and make tortured faces at her, and some horrible times he accused, even berated her.
- Grated A little grated onion may be added with the eggs.
- Greeted Both of them greeted him heartily.
- Gyrated The glow of the fire tinted his whirling bronze body with flecks of green and red as he gyrated in and out of the shadows.
- Rated She rated the servants roundly for their negligence in sending up so bad a breakfast, but said not a word against the stout gentleman; by which I clearly perceived that he must be a man of consequence, entitled to make a noise and to give trouble at a country inn.
- Recreated Luther continues: "We go on to say: Man, before he is renewed to become a new creature of the kingdom of the Spirit, does nothing, endeavors nothing, toward preparing himself for renewal and the kingdom; and afterwards, when he has been created anew, he does nothing, endeavors nothing, toward preserving himself in that kingdom; but the Spirit alone does each of these things in us, both creating us anew without our cooperation and preserving us when recreated,-even as Jas.
- Created I'm elevated, the greatness I've created And I wanna thank God I finally made it My beat is Uptown, no, I won't trade it Makin big bucks and none's drug-related – One Time Freestyle by Geto Boys
- reacted mentally distracted I manustry reacted – There's A Price 2 Pay by afroman
- creates ah, this is the era where everybody creates. recognize my face? – So You Want To Be (A Rock'N'Roll Star) by Patti Smith
- curated In 2012, Beyond Entropy Africa curated the Angola Pavilion at the 13th Architecture Biennale in Venice entitled ‘Beyond Entropy Angola’.
- cratered That surface was cratered and jagged, exactly like that of the half always facing Clamer.