What is the correct spelling for CRETED?
This word (Creted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CRETED
- carpeted The shop was well fitted and carpeted.
- crate Without sound a gigantic iron hand and arm protruded from behind a crate and, for a moment, hung suspended over Flint's head.
- create When days passed, and no one seemed to have a greater place in her thoughts and interest than himself, was it unnatural that the hope should dawn that she might create a home for him?
- credited "In the way of my having done what I'm credited with, it is," he answered.
- creed A woman never really loves a man until she has made him the object of a creed.
- crested The crested vanneaux, passing out to sea, responded plaintively, flapping their bronze-green wings.
- crete Then they saw the island that is halfway to Greece the great and fair island of Crete.
- crusted I will not speak of the fine old crusted stories, ever the same, on which every drama is based, nor yet of the musty characters with which they are peopled-the miser in the old castle counting his gold by night, the dishevelled woman whom he keeps for ambiguous reasons confined in a cellar.
- greed It represented to him the climax of greed and injustice.
- Carted To avoid the danger of capture by the enemy's cruisers, these were carted over the miry roads of New Jersey.
- Grated We finally stumbled on the little grated opening through which the lookout peered unceasingly over the landscape of mud.
- Greeted An astonished silence, soon followed by a general laugh, greeted these words.
- Rated A dozen years ago he had rated as one of the country's top men in his line.
- Secreted The running lantern we saw was carried by an old white man, who overheard the talk of more than forty men, who were secreted in a clump of trees and bushes near the landing.
- Corseted The strong light of the room was behind her, so that she appeared as a silhouette, dignified, rather stiff in her corseted panier of rich brocade, her head slightly bent forward as if in anxious search of some one in the crowd.
- Created The rhymes that I've accumulated and lyrically created – Make'em Feel It by Freddie Foxxx
- Cried The one that i loved, used to laugh when i cried. The one that i loved, wouldn't stay by my side. – Kings Of The Highway by Chris Isaak
- creeds When the Parliament of Religions convened in Chicago a few years ago, Newman's hymn was the only one sung by representatives of all creeds from every part of the world.
- art in favor of
- attending to
- doest as romans do