What is the correct spelling for CRIDTE?
This word (Cridte) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CRIDTE
- acridity Tom had a nagging air, and a trifle of acridity on his broad features.
- cadet Our friend went up to the dame and said, touching his hat: "A ticket for Place Cadet, madame, if you please."
- cordite We had drafted an amending Bill for rural districts in 1895, which was read a first time in the House of Commons on the day of the vote on the supply of cordite, when the defeat of the Liberal Government led to the dissolution of Parliament.
- cradle Little sounds, utterly helpless and inarticulate, came now from the cradle.
- crate Figure No. 3 shows crate in position and nest ready to put in place.
- crater This green crater may perhaps have been formed by digging for sand-so long ago that the turf has since grown over smoothly.
- create He was first of all a Poet, and though it may be a man's business to put a poem on to paper, it is a woman's to create it.
- credit Mr. Inkster is the only merchant we have any credit with.
- credited The charge was just insane enough to be credited.
- creditor 2590. Does one of these lines pass from hand to hand, in payment for what the creditor in it wants?
- credits 15,733. Do you limit the credits of the men employed in the home fishing?
- crete Here again, it would have been very difficult to find a recompense such as the Bourbons could with dignity have accepted; and the suggestion made by one of the royalist exiles to Lord Hawkesbury, that Great Britain should seize Crete and hand it over to them, will show how desperate was their case.
- cricket I began to feel anxious and feared they'd try cricket.
- critter So that night, when there were a tap at the door, I were skeered a little from the shake I got when I saw that black critter staring at me with them wicked eyes of hisn.
- crowded He placed himself where Betty sat on his right, and the two boys crowded as close to him as possible on his left.
- crude It's not rude I'll go to Kuwait if I wanna get wanna get crude – Jesus Is My Girlfriend by Babybird
- crudity It would be a monstrous allegation to say that any evolutionist would defend these conclusions in all their crudity; but is only by thus pushing implied principles to their results, that their incoherence can be made plain.
- cruet He looked at her in protest, and, with an awkwardness begotten of his irritation, knocked down the vinegar cruet and made a mess upon the table; but she evaded his eyes and took no notice of the vinegar.
- grit The man hadn't the grit in him to live it down; he struck up into the Bush and bought the half-cleared ranch."
- cruder This makes it somewhat difficult for people of cruder endowment to appreciate his meaning, a grievance from which in the beginning many of them sought redress in facile scoffing.
60 words made from the letters CRIDTE
4 letter words made from CRIDTE:cedi, cert, cite, cred, deci, dice, dier, diet, dire, dirt, edit, iced, reid, reit, reti, rice, ride, ried, rite, tide, tied, tier, tire, trei.
5 letter words made from CRIDTE:cedit, cider, cidre, decir, dicer, dirce, drice, edict, recit, recti, riced, ticer, tired, trice, tried.
3 letter words made from CRIDTE:cer, crt, dec, die, dit, dre, ect, ert, etc, ice, ire, red, ret, rid, rit, tec, ted, ter, tic, tie, tri.