What is the correct spelling for CRIE?
This word (Crie) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CRIE
- brie Brie no longer lives in her old home.
- cree There in the Mission House, built by Cree converts, lived Julie Breton.
- crib He sleeps cooler, more comfortably, and soundly in his crib.
- crier It was the Town Crier, with whom, as with a brother artist, he had picked acquaintance the day before.
- crime Had she confessed her crime?
- curie I did as he bade me, and straightway had the sensation of a strange diffused light outside my eye. M. Curie assured me, however, that the light was not outside but inside the eye, the radium rays having the property of making the liquids of the eyeball self-luminous, a sort of internal phosphorescence being produced.
- erie I'm going to leave it with Aunt Erie and let her take it to Carnettsville with her to-morrow and set it free.
- Cried His wife cried: 'It is the Lord!
- Cries She knows that dead is dreadful-grandmother has gone, the house is quiet, father will not play with her and mother cries.