What is the correct spelling for CRIEDTED?
This word (Criedted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CRIEDTED
- credited If a payment is accepted on a mortgage and the amount is not sufficient to meet the sum required, the interest is first settled in full, the rest is credited to the principal.
- crested The black sea is crested with white foam, which is quickly swept up and mingled with the waters above; while those below heave up their billows, and rage and roar in unison with the tempest.
- crowded The town is so crowded, you know; I didn't want him to feel bound to put me up.
- crusted Their windows are crusted with dust, their babies' milk bottles are yellow with germs.
- Greeted Then McCalloway's eyes fell on Boone as he greeted Anne, and a new thought flashed into his mind.
- Gritted "So that's their game, is it," gritted out Rob savagely, every drop of his fighting blood aroused by the cold-blooded ferocity of his manner of entrance into the patched and smoky tent.
- Cradled And cradled there in the scented hay, In the air made sweet by the breath of kine, The little child in the manger lay, The child, that would be king one day Of a kingdom not human but divine.
- predated It was later clarified by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) that the "alleged fake" coin was the earlier 2008 design, which predated the adoption of the '₹ symbol in 2010, and was still in legal circulation, along with the 2011 design and those refusing to