What is the correct spelling for CRIITICAL?
This word (Criitical) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CRIITICAL
- cortical -States of mental enfeeblement are always the result of failure of development or of structural changes in the cortical grey matter of the brain.
- critic In this he showed himself a sound and judicious critic, though with decided limitations.
- critical Lady Winsleigh in the meantime stared at her with cold, critical eyes.
- critically There was some reason to review critically the vulgate established by Heinsius and Burman.
- diacritical Khalid bin Ahmad, a great grammarian, then invented the short vowels and other diacritical marks.
- juridical In England the continuity of pre-revolutionary and post-revolutionary institutions, and the compromise between landlords and capitalists, found its expression in the continuity of judicial precedents and in the religious preservation of the feudal forms of the law. In France the Revolution constituted a complete breach with the traditions of the past; it cleared out the very last vestiges of feudalism, and created in the Code Civil a masterly adaptation of the old Roman law-that almost perfect expression of the juridical relations corresponding to the economic stage called by Marx the production of commodities-to modern capitalistic conditions; so masterly that this French revolutionary code still serves as a model for reforms of the law of property in all other countries, not excepting England.
- piratical Some learned historians say it was Avellanus, one of the Danish Vikings, an adventurous sort of monarchs of old times, very much given to a seafaring life, and piratical depredations.
- critics The critics were present at the dress rehearsal and this is what appeared in the Carnival column of the San Francisco "Chronicle" next day.