What is the correct spelling for CRIMINI?
This word (Crimini) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CRIMINI
- acrimony There appeared to the dean, in the delivery of this sentence, a satirical acrimony, which his irritability as an author could but ill forgive.
- coming I want the whole world a-humming Whoa, just keep it coming – Back When by Tim McGraw
- crime Are we partners in crime? When it comes to the time – Afraid to Shoot Strangers by iron maiden
- crimp Well, wouldn't that crimp you?
- crimson A wave of crimson swept across Julia's pale face, and she stood up on her feet.