What is the correct spelling for CRIMNE?
This word (Crimne) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CRIMNE
- acrimony Plain, vigorous, convincing, perfectly calm and temperate, devoid of all acrimony, barely saying enough to repel unjust aggression without one word of retaliation, never losing sight for a moment of its purely defensive object, and accordingly, from the singleness of purpose with which that object is pursued, attaining it with the most triumphant success,-no wonder that the public judgment has been loudly and universally pronounced in its favour, that its adversaries have been reduced to absolute silence, that its author's name has been exalted even higher than before it stood.
- carmine Another variety of this same order is the Laydekri Lilacea, three to five inches across, shading from rosy lilac to bright carmine and sending forth a fragrance like a tea rose.
- coming When he was coming back?
- cram "You will cram me, in short," said Lady Markland, with a smile.
- crane The porter-bar is held by a crane, the chain being placed in such position in the length of the porter-bar as to balance it.
45 words made from the letters CRIMNE
3 letter words made from CRIMNE:cer, ecm, ern, ice, ire, mei, men, min, mri, nec, nim, nmr, nrc, rem, rim.
5 letter words made from CRIMNE:cermi, cremi, crime, crine, merin, mince, minec, miner, nimer.
4 letter words made from CRIMNE:emin, emir, enic, enim, erni, inec, inme, mein, meir, micr, mien, mine, mire, nemr, nice, nrem, rein, reni, rice, riem, rime.