What is the correct spelling for CRINDGE?
This word (Crindge) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CRINDGE
- caring I thought my days of caring for popular applause were over, but there was something so much higher than usual in the meaning of the cheers that greeted John whenever he showed himself, that I was not ashamed of being quite delighted.
- carnage Fierce and fearful was the carnage Of the maddened beasts of prey, As they fought and rent each other Urged by men more fierce than they.
- coinage One of them mounted the other and tore down handfuls of the flowers, which they bestowed upon us with so little apparent expectation of reward that we promptly gave them of the international copper coinage current in Madeira, and went back to the station doubtless feeling guiltier than they.
- crane It proved to be impossible to persuade any one to start on a search for the body of Crane .
- crank "Starkweather's a crank ," he said, as they drove off, "but he's the kind of crank that makes you wish you were one yourself.
- cringe "Whose embassies," she proceeded calmly, "cringe for recognition.
- crinkle Her eyes closed almost automatically; the curve of laughing lips became a doleful droop; a crinkle appeared between the arched brows; waves of burning crimson flooded her face and throat.
- crone "Nay," said the ancient crone ; "I heard but the linnet's song upon the tree, and the sound of running water that is murmuring in the grove.
- grange The materials had all been brought from England; but the word was not spoken until a much later time; and the inference is inevitable that he preferred to remain where he was so that he could represent himself as lodged in cette grange insalubre.
- grind My own living is precarious, dependent upon my daily grind of newspaper work.
- grinder I have been Your color-grinder six and twenty years, And am not yet an artist.
- grudge She could see that none of them, save Rosario, bore him a grudge ; yet none would move to break the valley oath.
- range But it was out of range of the light that Mary Cameron had drawn up her horse.
- Kringle Kris Kringle and three good children.
- cringes He may cringe and growl, or cringe and not growl; but he either beats or cringes .
116 words made from the letters CRINDGE
4 letter words made from CRINDGE:cdng, cedi, cing, cred, deci, degn, degr, dein, dice, dier, dine, ding, dire, dncg, dreg, egin, egri, engi, enic, enid, erni, geci, gedr, gied, gien, gird, grce, grid, grin, iced, inec, inge, neid, nerd, nice, nied, nige, reid, rein, rend, reni, rice, ride, ried, rind, ring.
3 letter words made from CRINDGE:cer, dec, den, die, dig, din, dre, ecg, end, erg, ern, gen, gin, ice, igd, ige, ire, nec, nig, nrc, red, rid, rig.
5 letter words made from CRINDGE:cider, cidre, ciger, crine, cring, decir, degni, deign, derig, dicer, dieng, digre, diner, dinge, dirce, dirge, dirne, drice, ergin, ering, gedir, genic, genri, gerin, ginde, giner, giren, greci, grein, grind, grine, inced, indec, inder, indre, inger, negri, nidre, niger, regni, reign, reing, renig, riced, ridge, rieng, ringe.