What is the correct spelling for CRIRTICAL?
This word (Crirtical) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CRIRTICAL
- cortical That is as to protrusion of scale, absence of cortical fusi, chaining together to some extent of pigments, and so forth?
- critic I was actually hailed as "a writer and critic of the first force."
- critical Hard, cold, and critical-such was the language of every eye.
- critically O'Byrn critically watched him, without words.
- juridical St. Ignacius de Loyola was denounced as an illuminati to the Inquisition of Valladolid; and when the inquisitors were about to arrest him, he went to France, afterwards to Italy, and arrived at Rome, where he was tried and acquitted; after having been so likewise in Spain by a juridical sentence of the vicar-general of the Bishop of Salamanca.
- piratical He was filled with a burning desire for adventure, and, at the close of 1674, when in his seventeenth year, he embarked in Admiral Torrington's ship, and proceeded to join as a volunteer Sir John Narborough's fleet in the Mediterranean, in order to take part in the expedition to restrain and revenge the piratical depredations of the barbarous states of Tripoli and Algiers.
- critics Those critics, at any rate, who still believe him to have been a predecessor of Dante's, are forced to reject as spurious the political sonnets referring to Monte Catini and the plunder of Lucca by Uguccione della Faggiuola.
- had all over