What is the correct spelling for CRISMUS?
This word (Crismus) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CRISMUS
- crisis The above explanation finally resolved the second crisis.
- croesus I exclaimed, "you are the possessor of this knife, and you are not as rich as Croesus?"
- erasmus Rotterdam gave life to the polished Erasmus, Valentia to Ludovico Vivez, Picardy to Le Fevre, and France to Rabelais.
- Crises As I have said before, at times of strikes and other industrial crises, the Press goes almost wholly against the workers.
- Crimes It's called German Crimes as Related by German Eye-witnesses.
- cruisers Finally, those islands dotted over a thousand miles of sea presented a labyrinth wherein it would be easy for the French to elude Nelson's cruisers.
- cruises Was the profit from these distant cruises so very considerable after all?
- CREAMS The Canon, when I came upon them, was pressing Lalage to help herself to chocolate creams from a large box which he held open in his hand.