What is the correct spelling for CRITIACAL?
This word (Critiacal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CRITIACAL
- crackle He led her back to the fire, which had begun to crackle .
- critical It was a critical moment.
- critically "Snow White," suggested Jerry, eyeing her critically .
- crucial A voice from the softly opened kitchen door broke in upon, this crucial conversation.
- crucially She is crucially examined to discover defects.
- juridical The court itself, however, as the king's Council, continued to exercise a juridical as well as a deliberative and administrative function.
- crackly My share often serves me as well as balm on a wound, or as a nice, dry, crackly little biscuit which you're enchanted to find when you're hungry, and thought you had nothing to eat; and I got a good deal of quiet comfort out of it during Mrs. Ess Kay's "weeding" process, which otherwise would have done nothing but make me squirm.