What is the correct spelling for CRITIAL?
This word (Critial) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CRITIAL
- cranial Going back into the past a step farther, though a pretty long step if we reckon by years, we come upon a number of animals very much like horses, save for certain cranial peculiarities and the fact that they had three toes on each foot, while the horse, as every one knows, has but one toe.
- critical This is a critical moment in my life!
- croatia The next thing that was heard of him was that he had had a bad fall from his horse, and had been obliged to return to Croatia , and the Queen remained much alarmed at her plans being known to one so faint-hearted.
- croatian Nevertheless, in the state of acute tension long existing between Servia and Austria-Hungary, the affair seemed the climax of a series of efforts at wrecking the Dual Monarchy and setting up a Serbo-Croatian Kingdom.
- crucial We clearly saw that the crucial stage of the campaign was not the taking of the Pole.
69 words made from the letters CRITIAL
3 letter words made from CRITIAL:act, ail, air, ali, alt, arc, art, car, cat, cia, cli, crt, ira, lac, lat, lii, lir, lit, rat, rit, tai, tar, tia, tic, tlc, tri.
5 letter words made from CRITIAL:airil, altri, arcti, ariil, arlit, atric, caril, catli, cirta, citra, crati, ictal, ilari, iliac, irati, lacri, liart, licit, licra, litai, talic, tical, tilia, trail, trial.
4 letter words made from CRITIAL:airt, alii, aril, cali, cart, clit, ical, laic, lair, lari, liar, liir, lira, rail, rial, tail, talc, tiri.