What is the correct spelling for CRITICUAL?
This word (Criticual) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CRITICUAL
- cortical The dead cortex and cambium stick to the wood beneath and contract as they dry. The living cambium and cortex around them then begin to push in callus towards the centre of the necrotic area; but since this callus is formed under the pressure of the cortical tissues it does not form a thick lip or margin to the healing wound, as it does in a Canker, but insinuates itself with thinned-off edges between the wood and the dead tissue, or at most traps a little of the latter in the final closing up of the wound.
- critic One spoke of him as a paradoxical critic, and others doubted if he meant what he said.
- critical It was a critical day.
- critically Then he held it up critically in a better light.
- critique Besides their unceasing attacks on the vices of the Italian priesthood, they ventured, though with hesitation and caution, upon an historical critique on the foundation of the claims of the Papacy.
- diacritical This is especially true of the use of diacritical marks on certain words, even within a single page.
- critics These authors, along with other Negro artists, gained the respect of American art and literary critics.