What is the correct spelling for CRIYNG?
This word (Criyng) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CRIYNG
- carina The umbones of the two valves almost touch each other under the middle of the carina ; main growth towards the infra-median latera and upwards; umbones projecting not above one fifth of the entire length of the valve.
- caring There was no talk in all England but of the new baby, Edward Tudor, Prince of Wales, who lay lapped in silks and satins, unconscious of all this fuss, and not knowing that great lords and ladies were tending him and watching over him-and not caring , either. Thirteen days, before you left me here staring thirteen days, before you tried to stop caring – Thirteen Days by John Wesley
- cringe Some would try to plead with him, for the sake of old times; some would cringe and whine to him; some would try to reason with him, to touch his conscience.
- crony Last Friday week, I takes a start To Reading, with our horse and cart; Well, when I'ze set the 'taters down, I meets a crony at the Crown; And what betwixt the ale and Tom, It's dark afore I starts for home; So whipping hard, by long and late, At last we reaches nigh the gate, And, sure enough, there Master stand, A lantern flaring in his hand,- 'Why, Giles,' says he, 'what's that 'un thear?
- crying I am full of courage; and yet I am always crying , as though I had nothing better to do.
- goring Mrs Goring said I was to have them.
- grin There now, I am the elder, so I first offer my hand, and grin properly.
- rink The moving-picture show in places that almost never have a stime of sunlight in them and are, in their way, quite as bad, especially for respiratory troubles, as the dust-laden atmosphere of the roller-skating rink , become the fad of the moment in spite of knowledge or ignorance of hygiene.
- rung Why do they have to be rung , too, so much?
- Rang Then a little bell rang somewhere in the house, a voice cried "Martha!"
- curing I would spend my life in curing the sufferings of others.
- Cong Ch., 15; First Cong .