What is the correct spelling for CROSSESS?
This word (Crossess) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CROSSESS
- crassness This brought a fresh burst of laughter, while I stood speechless, confounded by the stubbornness, the crassness , the insolence, of the man.
- croesus The impostor was equal to the occasion, and defended himself by the example of the ambiguity of the Delphic oracle to Croesus , before the victory of Cyrus.
- crossed Ten minutes later I followed him, and the bird flew away again as I crossed the wall.
- crossness With all her crossness and tiresome ways, Biddy is always good to mamma; she was talking to her almost as though she were a baby, for I stood and listened a minute before I closed the door.
- grossness She had a hundred and twenty-five pounds of grossness to boil down before making track weight, but the opening spring handicap was five months off, and Crimmins believed in the "slow and sure" adage.
- Crises History tells of a hundred such crises in the pilgrimage of the French people.
- Grasses The grasses were rested; the trees seemed enamoured of the deep shadows of night.
- crosses Since you've taken his place it will be you that crosses the divide, Mr. Sheriff.
- carouses He might be well-to-do, they say; but he carouses too much in Albany.
- creases She noticed that there were no creases down the front of his trousers, but the tweed was good and he gave off that intangible aroma of well-being.
- caresses While seated one night in the pit of Drury Lane Theatre-some time after his arrival in the metropolis-to his amazement, his favourite sprang upon him, covering him with caresses .
- grossest The final disaster which befell the Knights of St. John, as an organization, came through the medium of treachery, and that, too, of the grossest description, in 1798, when Von Hompesch was the Grand Master.
34 words made from the letters CROSSESS
3 letter words made from CROSSESS:ceo, cer, cos, cro, eos, esr, ore, res, roc, roe, sec, sos, sse.
4 letter words made from CROSSESS:cero, core, coss, eros, oser, rose, ross, seor, seso, sess, sore.
5 letter words made from CROSSESS:cores, corse, coser, coses, cress, cross, osser, score, sesso, sores.