What is the correct spelling for CROST?
This word (Crost) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CROST
- cast Cast it in your teeth? More empty than the last, Everywhere the sun once shone A shadow has been cast – Every Tear A Mother Cries by Unknown Author
- coast Press-gangs and coast -guards harm me i' my business, and keep me fra' getting what I want.
- corot Did-did this Corot feller get as much for every job as he did for this?
- corset If the agitation started here shall finally result in loosening some corset strings of prejudice and fixing the neglected, necessary Mule in his true orbit, all will be well.
- cost It had cost great anxiety and effort to accomplish what we had already done.
- creosote Hickory is rarely subjected to artificial treatment, but there is this curious fact in connection with the wood, that, contrary to most other woods, creosote is only with difficulty injected into the sap, although there is no difficulty in getting it into the heartwood.
- crest It twisted from the floor of the valley up a steep slope, crossed the low crest of the hills, and finally came out above a broad and open valley.
- crests To the left departing sunbeams rested lovingly on grey Quathlamba's crests , even firing the eternal snows that lay upon his highest peak, and writing once more upon their whiteness the record of another day fulfilled.