What is the correct spelling for CRSIS?
This word (Crsis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CRSIS
- crass How dense must be the ignorance, how crass the nonsense cherished in his hearers!
- cress Come, I shall put you on this hat of old Bet's, and you must wear this old shawl, and you must tuck up your frock, and go out to find the cress ."
- crisis The crisis had come.
- crisp The crisp , cold air had brought a brilliant flush to her usually pale cheeks, and her sparkling eyes softened with tender surprise and happiness when they rested on him.
- croesus When he blew in at the end of the year to spend Commencement week with us he was nothing short of an amateur Croesus .
- cross Why do we wish to cross the street, when we have no place to go?
- cruise Master Harry found out somehow or other that Miles had a lugger, and nothing would content him but that he must go off and take a cruise in her.
- gris Yeux-gris, lounging against the table, struck in: I can tell you that myself.
- Kris The kris used on such occasions is about sixteen inches long by two broad, and quite straight.
- Cries There were delighted cries at this, but Custer appeared perfectly serious, and Thorne looked down at him.
- Crises Indeed, these are the crises which prepare a boy for the business difficulties of his later life.
- Cribs Line the posts with tin or put a can over the top, as is done with corn cribs, and you will be well protected.
- crosses Here the steamer crosses the river from the city, and you get a pretty view of this, one of the earliest settled towns in the State.
- curses Their curses must have been deep and full when that message came over the telephone wires.
- crests White wings against the sky, and white crests upon the sea, broke the entire blue.
- crusts Sylvia counted the crusts with fingers that shook.
- creases Monsieur Dupont half-emptied his glass, and the smile began to reappear on his face in gradual creases .