What is the correct spelling for CRT?
This word (Crt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CRT
- art Do your people care enough about the life of art to take a risk of starving for it?"
- cart The windows were wide open, the lawn was burning in the sun, bees carried the scent of the flowers with them into the air that hung like shining metal about the earth, a cart rattled as though it were a giant clattering his pleasure at the day down the road.
- cat The "cat" in this instance being the railroad.
- cert "Well, I shan't ask him," said Dick Selmes, very interested, "for it's a dead cert that if he never told anybody else he won't tell me."
- cot On the verge of one of its jagged floors is an old four-posted bed, and beside it a child's cot is standing pitifully,-the tiny pillow still at the head and the little sheets thrown across the foot.
- cr Tim played on his privileges as "littlest," and his mother's barely concealed partiality, and was as irritating to his elders as a small person can be, who is always present when he is not wanted, absent when he is, in peace adopts the airs of a conqueror, and in warfare promptly cr ies, and collapses into a curly-headed baby boy, whom the authorities declare it is "cr-uel" to bully!
- cry An' by then half of 'em was beginnin' to cry some.
- cut Get the cut up then I cut out Why you standing there wit yo butt out – Phat Rabbit by Ludacris
- cwt You have to break 10 cwt .
- RT Shall fade fr'm me ha-a-rt,-lift it, ye clumsy piper.
1 words made from the letters CRT
3 letter words made from CRT:crt.