What is the correct spelling for CRTICLE?
This word (Crticle) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CRTICLE
- article About half-an-hour afterwards Aunt Hepsy went upstairs to put a forgotten article into Tom's trunk, and was arrested by sounds in Lucy's room.
- canticle Thus Hannah, the mother of Samuel, concluded her canticle with these remarkable words, which cannot apply to any king, for we know that at that time the Jews had not one: "The Lord shall judge the ends of the earth; and He shall give strength unto His king, and exalt the horn of His Messiah."
- coracle Their canoes are the exact shape of the Welsh coracle, made of raw hides,-skins of buffaloes,-stretched underneath a frame made of willows or other boughs, and shaped nearly round like a tub, which the women carry on their heads.
- cortical It was consistently found the prefrontal cortex and premotor cortical areas were active during the anticipation of auditory imagery.
- crackle Instantly the parapet opposite began to crackle with rifle fire and to beat out a steady tattoo from the hammering machine-guns.
- cradle But she fixed a little cradle for Him in the feed-box, and wrapped Him in long clothes, as I do you, my darling.
- credible It did not seem credible.