What is the correct spelling for CRUICAL?
This word (Cruical) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CRUICAL
- clerical Mr. J. S. had picked up a clerical correspondent, with whom he was in the heat of battle.
- comical With comical gravity, Sue turned upon Balcome.
- conical To prevent this in part, conical stuffed canvas bags were dragged in from outside.
- cortical This cortical covering is separated from the wood proper by the cambium, and I pointed out that the cells produced by divisions on the outside of the cambium cylinder are employed to add to the cortex.
- crackle Many republics have sprung into being, Full-grown, equipped with theories forged in reason; All, all have fallen in a single night; But to the wise, fire-hardened Puritan Democracy was not a blaze of glory To crackle for an hour and be quenched out By the first gust that blows across the world.
- crick Dr. Brown said in the end as he thought the only way maybe would be to do all the corners of the sheet up in a paper an' let Elijah carry it hugged tight to him an' wear father's duster down to the crick an' sit in it till he just slowly come loose.