What is the correct spelling for CRUZY?
This word (Cruzy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CRUZY
- caruso "My hopes, my fortune, my happiness, the very breath of my living, it is all with you," says he as a windup, hittin' a Caruso pose, arms out, toes in, and his breath comin' hard.
- cozy "Yes; we consider nothing more cozy and comfortable than lying before a glowing grate fire.
- craze A craze for cattle-raising set in, and the plains were divided up into great estancias which were distributed among the governor's favourites or those who had distinguished themselves during the war.
- crazy Let me play it just a few days longer, until this mob of crazy soldier-boys has got out of town again.
- crecy There was, besides, in the fields, so goodly a number of common people that all the roads between Abbeville and Crecy were covered with them; and when these folk thought themselves near the enemy, they drew their swords, shouting, 'Death!
- croupy The cuckoo's changed his tune; but I can't say I like the new note better: it's too harsh: The gowk's grown croupy.
- cruise Seven continents I bruise all cruise Adidas, kilts, or bamboos and no shoes – Y'all Know by Will Smith
- curacy A better curacy was offered to him at Hartshead, a little village between Huddersfield and Halifax in Yorkshire.