What is the correct spelling for CRYIGN?
This word (Cryign) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CRYIGN
- caring The stranger let the door swing softly to behind him, and stood beneath the shadow of the porch, not caring to advance any further, or to disturb the congregation by his presence. Once there would have been a time of sharing, of caring – There Must Be Some Other Way by genesis
- crying All the days of my life I've been crying : "Take courage!
- frying If meat is very fat, use less fat in frying pan.
- prying When he got back to Pittsburgh, he stuck it in a lock-box in his vault, safe from prying clerks.
- trying What are you trying to find out?"
- Carrying Beret set down what she was carrying, looked at them both for a minute, and then went and sat down a little way from them.
- Decrying Scarce a member of the faculty these two days but has prescribed this or that thing, each in turn extolling the virtues of her own remedy and at the same time vigorously decrying the merits of all others whatsoever.
- Drying Here he found them drying their clothes by a fire, and they were greatly surprised at seeing him again, for they had given him up for lost.
- Querying Reports had come in that farmers were querying the unusual drop in the temperatures at night.
- curing Most of them, however, are gifted in curing diseases.