What is the correct spelling for CSME?
This word (Csme) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CSME
- cam Three Pitmen cam up-they were smoking their pipe, When straight in afore them Jake lowp'd ower the dike: Ho, Jemmy! smash, marrow! here's a red-coated Jew, For his fyece is a' hairy, and he hez on nae shoe!
- cameo When a glow of distant lightning fell about us her face was ivory white, cameo -like, against the black water.
- case "In that case , I ought to ...
- caste As for their shoes, token of their caste , they usually wear them unlaced by day and not infrequently sleep in them at night.
- clime All hands were anxious for a breeze, as we in no way liked the heat after the cold of a northern clime , though it mattered nothing to us whether we made a quick or a slow passage.
- cm P. 3-7 cm . convexo-plane, umbil.
- coma Coma, or stupor, is met with chiefly in the following morbid states: severe typhus or typhoid fevers; malignant scarlet fever; small-pox; rarely in measles; pernicious malarial fever; ur�mia; apoplexy; opiate narcotism, or that from chloral or alcoholic intoxication; asphyxia from inhaling carbonic acid gas, ether, chloroform, etc.; fracture of the skull with compression of the brain.
- comb The cat worked the handkerchief off his head, took out the comb and ran with it to the princess, who turned her into a maid again.
- come Where do you come from now?
- comer He passed Robin and went to the new-comer, gripping him quickly by the shoulder and turning him back by the way he had come.
- Came How came you to tell her?
- Clem A small, freckled and grinning boy known as "Maggie's Tim" came breathless from the grocery with a great bottle of fancy pickles; Billy brought up beer from the cellar; Clem Cudahy cut a thick slice of butter from a two-pound square, and helped it into the serving-dish with a pudgy thumb.
- Comes We're one, you know, and when it comes to authorship, you're the one."
- CAMS The binary cam is described as a modified twin cam setup where each cam is slaved to the other via a loop of string connecting the two cams.