What is the correct spelling for CSMERON?
This word (Csmeron) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CSMERON
- cameroon (21) The Duala group, which on the other hand is of a much purer Bantu type, includes the languages spoken on the estuary and delta of the Cameroon river.
- cosmogony The acceptance of a Self-existent, All-powerful, and intelligent Being can alone serve as a basis for any system of Cosmogony which satisfies our intellectual need of causation; while, on the other hand, the nature of this Being, as necessarily beyond the scope of our senses, can be known to us only indirectly through the effects of which He is the cause.
- oxymoron Foot cavalry was an oxymoron coined to describe the rapid movements of infantry troops serving under Confederate General Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson during the American Civil War (1861–1865).
- smyrna To be sure, some people might not care much for the flavor of camphor or cedar in their candied orange peel, or Smyrna figs, but it was inseparable from Granny's tid-bits, and her grandchildren had cultivated an especial taste for it.
- sumerian This record of the help given by the other gods we may interpret as meaning that the priests attached to the other great Sumerian temples took part in the preparation of the new temple, and added their offerings to the temple stores.
- Smearing During the first ten or fifteen days, smart rubbing is daily employed, and the smearing with butter repeated.
- Cameron That's a good one," chuckled Mr. Cameron .
142 words made from the letters CSMERON
5 letter words made from CSMERON:censo, ceron, coens, comen, comer, coner, cones, conse, cores, corne, corse, coser, creno, creon, crome, crone, ensco, ensor, esrom, meron, meson, moers, moren, mores, morns, morse, mosen, necro, nemco, neros, nomes, norem, norme, norms, norse, omens, omnes, oncer, onces, oners, orens, ormen, ormes, osmer, remon, renco, renos, rocen, romen, rones, ronse, scone, score, scorn, semon, senor, snore, somen, sonce, soner.
3 letter words made from CSMERON:ceo, cer, cns, com, con, cos, cro, ecm, eon, eos, ern, esm, esr, men, mes, mon, mrs, msc, nec, neo, nmr, nrc, nsc, one, ore, rem, res, roc, roe, rom, ron, sec, sen, som, son.
4 letter words made from CSMERON:cero, coen, come, cone, cons, core, corm, corn, cron, eons, eros, meno, meon, meso, moen, moer, mons, more, morn, mors, msec, nemr, nero, nmsr, noce, noer, nome, norm, nose, nrem, omen, omne, once, orne, osen, oser, reno, roen, rome, rose, scen, seor, smen, sncm, some, sone, sore.