What is the correct spelling for CSMPS?
This word (Csmps) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CSMPS
- campus Then, facing still further about, until the field was at his back, he could look over the level top of the wide hedge and so down the slope of the campus .
- cosmos No feature of nature impressed them more than this same reign of law and order, apparent everywhere; and on this account they called the world Cosmos , instead of Chaos.
- Clumps Then he gave a short bark, sort of defiant, and on he trotted again; but this time he turned away to the left, as if he'd got a sudden fancy for the scattered bush clumps about a mile over the ridge that way.
- Cramps Then, soberly, "It's the first time I ever had cramps, and I don't ever want them again!
- clamps She wore a thick black veil, and grey waterproof cloak, when she left him, and her luggage was two boxes, one of plain deal, with black japanned clamps , the other sewn up in canvas.
- scamps Her generosity was so boundless that she sacrificed all that she had and all that her friends lent her to a pair of ex-lovers, both of whom were scamps .
- crimps Bel Bree, where are your crimps ?
- jumps Every few jumps he would stop to listen.
- cusps On the west side is a recess with shafts of Purbeck marble and foliated cusps .
- CAMPS But I want to write about the women and girls I see, here in New York, in the camps and towns, on the trains, everywhere.
- COMPOS Albright and Compos both stepped to the rock and stood looking with those narrowed, concentrated eyes.
- Campos General Martinez de Campos was then in command of the Spanish forces, and he opened negotiations with the Cuban leader, Maximo Gomez, the same who was destined later to attain even more prominence.