What is the correct spelling for CSTONE?
This word (Cstone) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CSTONE
- acetone Main article: Denatured alcohol To prevent against alcohol abuse in the United States, all preparations classified as Rubbing Alcohols (defined as those containing ethanol) must have poisonous additives to limit human consumption in accordance with the requirements of the US Treasury Department, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms, using Formula 23-H (8 parts by volume of acetone , 1.
- capstone Four hundred years passed by before the capstone was placed upon the Cathedral of Cologne, but no trouble requires such patient toil as the structure of manhood.
- carton "Mr. Carton ," the Spy answered, with a timid snap of his fingers, "my hazard is not that, in the thick of business here, if you are true to the whole of your bargain."
- caste Oh, thought Jack, this fellow recognises the half-caste and fears the vengeance of a powerful enemy.
- casting She could not bear to see her brother embrace her father without casting herself between them, nor could she see him amuse himself with other comrades.
- castor We rode on, across dry plain, over old river-beds, through patches of olive-trees, pink oleander, and castor -oil plant; leaving Arab douars behind; meeting with white cow-birds which recalled Tetuan; passing men with merchandise on camels and donkeys, strings of country people, and wanderers of all sorts; stopping to rest near wells where swallows were building in the brickwork and donkeys stood asleep in the shade; watching Arabs beating out corn with sticks, men ploughing, until we were once more amongst "greenery" and in a fertile stretch of country.
- Aston Nothing short of the revelation Peter was as yet unprepared to make would stop Christopher from going to Aymer Aston that night he knew, and if he let the boy go back with the truth untold, it would be forever untold-by him.
86 words made from the letters CSTONE
5 letter words made from CSTONE:censo, cnote, coens, cones, conse, const, coset, ecton, ensco, etons, neots, netco, nocte, notes, onces, oncet, onset, scent, scone, seton, sonce, stoen, stone, tecno, tenco, tenos, tenso, tones.
4 letter words made from CSTONE:cent, coen, cone, cons, cost, cote, cots, ecto, ento, eons, nest, nets, noce, nose, note, once, osen, scen, scet, scot, sect, sent, snot, sone, tecn, teso, tone, tons, tsen.
3 letter words made from CSTONE:ceo, cns, con, cos, cot, cst, ect, ent, eon, eos, est, etc, nec, neo, net, not, nsc, oct, one, otc, sec, sen, set, son, sot, tec, ten, toe, ton.