What is the correct spelling for CTA?
This word (Cta) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CTA
- ca Your cousin, Mrs. Clinton, says you are a ca -ca-cat, Mrs. Lee.
- cat Up again, like a cat , he began to fight.
- cia Neither can it be thought that Hortensius did this, as imagining Cato did not care for Marcia; for, it is said, she was then with child.
- cpa It is currently home to George Washington Carver Collegiate Academy (CCA) and George Washington Carver Preparatory Academy (CPA), two charter high schools operated by Collegiate Academies.
- ct CT afferents belong to group C nerve fibers, and are unmyelinated, have a small diameter and slow conduction velocity.
- STA The capitals which are rather tall are carved with rather shallow leaves, but the most noticeable features are the huge square moulded abaci which are so large as to be more like those of the romanesque cloisters at Moissac or of Sta .