What is the correct spelling for CTACH?
This word (Ctach) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CTACH
- attach Shall my soul no longer attach itself to what is good and amiable?
- cache The boy calculated that this direction would bring them within a few miles at any rate of the cache.
- cash 1636. Would you be content with a lower price for your shawls if you could get it in cash?
- catch "If we are quick about it, I expect we shall catch a good number," I answered.
- catchy He was inclined to turn up his nose at catchy airs and music-hall songs, preferring what he called la grande musique, by which I think he meant opera.
- coach She wouldn't come out to de coach where de horses was a-champin' de bits an' de froth a-droppin' on de groun', an' she wouldn't speak to Marse Tom.
- couch Samuel half rose from his couch and passed a nervous hand over his thick black hair.
- detach One shake would suffice to detach the ship, and with her would have disappeared the supplies on which our lives depended.
- starch She-and Stefana-succeeded in getting the starch out of the surrounding area and into the bosom of the Terrible Shirt.
- teach I am yours to teach: teach me, if you will, to be good.
- tech I shouldn't wonder ef he had felt the tech of lead down there in the holler, and the smart of his hurt kept him flyin'.