What is the correct spelling for CTRICAL?
This word (Ctrical) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CTRICAL
- clerical How this is to be explained I do not know, but Dr. Pusey can hardly have made such a clerical error.
- cortical The protomap hypothesis states that the cellular and molecular identity and characteristics of neurons in each cortical area are specified by cortical stem cells, known as radial glial cells, in a primordial map.
- critical Whilst reflecting upon my very critical position, my poor Said came in from the streets very much cast down, and very sulky. They become the weaker state and so they call it radical For the poor people / situation now critical – Zion Triad by john brown's body
- metrical A kind of metrical language in which there is no similarity of sound.
- satirical The last essay in the volume on "A Plea for Freedom from Speech and Figures of Speech-Makers" shows Lowell's satirical powers at their best.
- trickle However, the young man was a good steadfast hater, and he came there every day to sit in the shade of the overhanging boulder, where there was a little trickle of cool air down the slope and a little trickle of cool water from a crevice beneath the rock, to despise that placid, unimpressionable ocean and all its works and to wish that it would dry up forthwith, so that he might walk back to the blessed United States of America.