What is the correct spelling for CTTAGE?
This word (Cttage) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CTTAGE
- cage They had gotten out of their cage in the tent, and had, somehow or other, found their way to the farmhouse. I should be locked in a cage I can't control When my needs drive me to this rage – Howlin' In The Shadows by Dr. Sin
- cordage The view of a fine ship, seen by the aid of the moon, with its symmetry of spars, and its delicate tracery of cordage , and the heavy and grand movements of the hull as it rolls on the sluggish billows of a calm sea, is ever a pleasing and indeed an imposing spectacle.
- cortege I could not attempt to describe the cortege , although I still retain most vivid recollections of the scene, because 1 should have too much to say.
- cottager It was said afterwards that a cottager of Wellbridge, who went out late that night for a doctor, met two lovers in the pastures, walking very slowly, without converse, one behind the other, as in a funeral procession, and the glimpse that he obtained of their faces seemed to denote that they were anxious and sad.
- pottage Thy spone with pottage to full do not fyll, 444 For fylynge the cloth, If thou fortune to spyll, For rudnes it is thy pottage to sup, 448 Or speake to any, his head in the cup.
- stage Don't take a wife from the stage ."