What is the correct spelling for CTUAL?
When confronted with the misspelling "ctual", there are several correct suggestions to consider. The most likely correction would be "actual", meaning real or existing. Other possibilities are "actuals", which relates to concrete facts or data and "actually", denoting something that is in fact true.
Correct spellings for CTUAL
- actual I can't believe that the actual cost was much higher than what I had budgeted.
- cabal The group of powerful businessmen formed a cabal to manipulate the stock market.
- canal I cannot believe that we are stuck on a canal!
- casual She opted for a casual outfit for her day off.
- caudal The caudal fin of the fish is brightly coloured.
- causal The scientist hypothesized a causal relationship between the two variables.
- coal The gas meter read zero, but I could see the embers in the coal stove.
- coral I saw a beautiful coral reef in the Caribbean.
- cruel I'm sorry but your punishment is going to be cruel.
- cull The farmer decided to cull the herd to eliminate the weaker animals.
- dual The flashlight had a dual function as both a regular light and a strobe light.
- factual There are some factual inaccuracies in your paper.
- mutual I give and receive mutual respect.
- octal The octal numeral system is often used in computer programming as a shorthand for binary.
- ritual Every evening, my grandmother performs her beauty ritual before going to bed.
- steal I plan to steal his strawberry shortcake.
- teal She painted her bedroom walls a calming shade of teal.
- Tull Ian Anderson was the lead singer and flutist of the rock band Jethro Tull.
- victual The ship was stocked with enough victual to last the crew for several weeks at sea.