What is the correct spelling for CUASE?
This word (Cuase) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CUASE
- case Watch water boatmen race To say that cats are dangerous is clearly not the case – Play With Your Food by Unknown Author
- cause On his thirteenth birthday, he saw 'Rebel Without A Cause' He went straight on home and invented Santa Claus – Jesus The Missing Years (Live) by John Prine
- chase Now for the chase!
- coarse He wore loose-fitting, coarse garments with heavy boots.
- course Of course it's there."
- curse And who could have given her the power to curse the village?"
- cuss He said that he had run into a cow a few miles back on the road, and then began to cuss the farmer, who had stung him a hundred dollars for the animal."
- guise Moreover it was by no means the first time that he had been among the Hill tribes in native guise.
- quasi She has loved half unconsciously, and been half consciously loved by, a soldier cousin or quasi-cousin: but he is in the Peninsular War.