What is the correct spelling for CUASES?
This word (Cuases) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CUASES
- ceases But he who has ceased to wish to dwell therein, he likewise ceases to deserve to do so.
- curses We cannot soil this page with even a description of the oaths and curses with which he mixed his language.
- cases On these conditions she promised me her heart, and everything which follows in such cases .
- causes But she has not the slightest suspicion of its being a human creature that causes their gathering now.
- courses Why is it that we shudder without a cause, and feel the warm life-blood stand still in its courses ?
- guises Always these wonders were there, and always they assumed fresh guises , revealed themselves in new and surprising aspects with the varying seasons and the shifting light.
- chases So I chases right up there.
- coaxes Who coaxes the flowers from the ground, only that the frost may nip them?