What is the correct spelling for CUBBARDS?
This word (Cubbards) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CUBBARDS
- are contrite
- are convenient
- are reformed
- beards These latter, we observed, were mostly of a saffron colour, which, combined with their fur caps, tawny beards, and long locks, gave them a very quaint appearance.
- boards I've slept on boards.
- cards But I'm running out of cards."
- cowards But the supple cowards of the Senate proved equal to the strain.
- cubits The king's battering engines, the wonderful contrivance of Niconides of Thessaly, then under the walls, by their cracking and rattling, soon demonstrated what would follow; after which an extraordinarily tempestuous south wind succeeding shattered in a short space of time all the rest of the works, and by a violent concussion, threw down the wooden tower a hundred cubits high.
- cupboards This was another of her ways of forming a mind-to cram all articles of difficulty into cupboards, lock them up, and say they had no existence.
- CURDS The operation resembled the act of crumbling bread on a large scale; and amid the immaculate whiteness of the curds Tess Durbeyfield's hands showed themselves of the pinkness of the rose.
- doeth in exterminate
- doeth in to
- dropped a bundle
- enforcing laws
- going out one's way
- gotten an earful
- gotten ones goat
- gotten to know
- great unwasheds
- Guards Just as Jack tore loose from his guards MacQueen reached for his revolver.
- hangs there
- hast relations
- inquired in to
- more come apart
- more comeapart
- more comedical
- scabbards It was the murmur of men's voices, mingled with the clanking of steel scabbards.