What is the correct spelling for CUBIN?
This word (Cubin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CUBIN
- cabin The cabin was a small room.
- cuban Lowering the Stars and Stripes on the palace, May 20, 1902, for the flag of the Cuban Republic.
- cubic For a moment the powerful chorus seemed to shake the walls, to fill every cubic foot of air that the building contained, and then to go straight up, splitting the ugly roof, and out into the sky.
- cubit As I trembled with fear the old woman opened a casket, a cubit long, containing a waxen statue of a man lying on his back.
- curbing One main object of the new code was, by curbing public charity, to task the activity of individual benevolence.