What is the correct spelling for CUDE?
This word (Cude) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CUDE
- crude At each house, just in front of the ever-open window of which I have spoken, there is a little crude shrine.
- cube We were rapidly closing upon the other cube ; it was now a scant twenty paces ahead; it seemed to be stopping.
- cud Neale and Uncle Rufus made a proper pen for the Belgian hare in one end of the goat shed where Billy Bumps chewed his cud in lonely glory.
- cue "I wish Siward were back here," said Fleetwood thoughtfully, returning his cue to his own rack.
- cure "I cannot cure him, my poor friend.
- cute Say, perhaps it was-cute as she can be, maybe, wouldn't like it, might be prejudiced.
- dude What is that you say, you squint-eyed dude ?
- jude The thumb of St. Jude !
- rude Forgive me if I was rude .