What is the correct spelling for CUF?
This word (Cuf) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CUF
- cu All soluble salts of Cu are poisonous; hence care should be taken not to bring any acid in contact with copper vessels of domestic use.
- cub Nearly fifteen years ago; yet in all that time, although dwelling so near to the tragic fateful wood, he had been into it only once-and then he had gone there with the hounds and jolly loud-voiced riders, cub -hunting, on a bright September morning.
- cud If there be aught of memory in him, let him sit and chew the cud thereof.
- cue This time, I have my cue !"
- cuff He carries his hat in his hand, displays much shirt-cuff; and the bell-shaped cut of the trouser lying over his dainty boot makes his foot look preciously small.
- cup You give her a wishing-cup-what is the wish?
- cur The cur had mistreated you in some way, and I could not stand it!
- cut By the way, how's that cut doing?
- CF 5-8. This book dates from 1154 to 1189 as a manuscript; cf.