What is the correct spelling for CUFFIN?
This word (Cuffin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CUFFIN
- boffin One day Mrs. Boffin went to the secretary's room for something.
- coffin Great King, within this Coffin I present Thy buried feare.
- cuff Had somebody given Lumley Ferrers a hearty cuff on the ear, he would have thought less of it than of this wind-up of his uncle's ambitious projects.
- cuffed Fairies indeed are strange, and Peter, who understood them best, often cuffed them.
- cuffs He wore also a new coat in the last fashion, and yellow gloves, relieved by white shirt-cuffs; he was the only man who had manners, or deportment in that salon, which was now filling up for the evening.