What is the correct spelling for CULERFOLE?
This word (Culerfole) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CULERFOLE
- baleful It was coming Lent again, and the girl had only grown thinner and more serious with the diversions that did not divert her from the baleful works of beneficence on which Mrs. Horn felt that she was throwing her youth away.
- careful We must be careful what we say or do just now.
- carlyle In fact, as a moral influence, George Eliot cannot so much be compared with George Sand, or with any other novelist of her generation, as with Carlyle .
- clavicle 1. The origin is from slightly less than the posterior half of the sternum, from the ventral half of the keel, almost the entire length of the posterolateral surface of the clavicle and adjacent portion of the sterno-coraco-clavicular membrane, and tendinously from the ventral thoracic ribs.
- cleanly Just the bare necessities, and they were ample for a youth as plain and cleanly living as its present occupant.
- clearly I tried to say something; but the words would not come clearly .
- cleave She remembered him saying: "But doesn't the Bible say to leave all and cleave unto your wife?"
- clef The proprietress of the Clef d'Or made me a very tempting offer for a sejour, but I judged, and rightly, that since the German retreat had begun, we would best follow on close behind the victorious army, for if we waited until order was restored, patrols would be organized and we who had no papers to identify us would not be allowed to pass.
- cleft His hair was cropped close, there was a line of sunny brown moustache on his short upper lip, and his chin was broad and cleft .
- cleverly He would have been surprised to hear how cleverly she talked to Alison and others.
- colorful In these depressions, sheltered from the blasts of storms, a kindly hand spreads a beautiful mantle of colorful grass, moss, lichens and flowery plants.
- colourful We went in, lingering for a moment by the drawing-room fire while Miss Clementina went below stairs; and I noted how, in that room colourful and of fair proportion, Abel Halsey in his shabby clothes moved as simply as if the splendour were not there.
- culvert Our culvert is doing its work and relieving the pressure.
- doleful It was a doleful smile which looked back at the rancher as Gordon accepted the proffered cigar.
- fulfill The district high schools were less personal in nature and broader in scope; they did not so accurately fulfill an individual locale's needs.
- gleeful "Father, I-I-" Kathleen's high, shrill, gleeful voice cut in: "Sure it's settled!
- gleefully Then the ladies were presented, and Sharnbrook noticed gleefully the dead-set that lurked in their eyes.
- guileful "Sun's rather hot," Peckover observed, when the carriage with its guileful occupant had rolled away from them.
- CLEFS The use of the C-clefs is left optional with the teacher.
187 words made from the letters CULERFOLE
4 letter words made from CULERFOLE:cefr, cell, cere, cero, clef, clue, cole, colf, core, coue, cree, crue, cull, cure, curl, ecer, ecru, elul, eorl, erce, eule, eure, euro, feel, fell, feur, flee, fler, floc, floe, flue, fluo, foel, fore, foul, four, frce, free, freo, frol, frou, frue, fuel, fuer, full, fure, furl, leel, leer, lele, lelo, lero, leul, leur, loeu, lofe, lore, loue, lour, luce, luer, lule, luol, lure, luro, oell, oeuf, ofce, oluf, orfu, orlu, oure, rece, reef, reel, reul, rofe, role, rolf, roll, roue, rouf, ruef, rufc, rufe, rufl, rufo, rule, rull, uele, ufer, ulee, ullr.
5 letter words made from CULERFOLE:celer, celle, cello, cleef, clere, cloer, clore, clour, cofee, cofer, colee, coler, corfe, corfu, couee, coule, creel, croel, croll, cruel, cuero, cufre, curll, ecleo, eelco, ellef, ercel, euler, fello, ferol, feuer, fleel, floer, flour, fluor, foell, folle, force, foree, fouer, freel, frlec, fulco, furlo, leuce, leuco, leuer, locle, louer, loule, loure, lucre, oller, ollur, orfeu, reell, rello, roelf, roell, roule, rullo, ulcer, uller.
3 letter words made from CULERFOLE:ceo, cer, col, cro, cue, cul, cur, ecf, eec, eel, elf, ell, fee, flu, foe, for, fur, lee, leo, ler, leu, luo, ore, ref, roc, roe, rue, ufo, ull, url, uro.