What is the correct spelling for CUMMON?
This word (Cummon) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CUMMON
- common My cousin was not within doors, as had become common of late, and I was vexed and grieved to be thus unpleasantly surprised.
- commoner At his best he uses blank verse when some emotion sings itself to him, and prose as the ordinary language of life, the language of surprise, laughter, strife, and of all the commoner feelings.
- commons Naturally, I was eager to express my regret, and went down at once to the House of Commons and sent in for him.
- commune The more daring party, which had got hold of the commune or municipality, wished by means of that commune to rule Paris; by means of Paris, the national assembly; and by means of the assembly, France.
- gammon Now then, no gammon .