What is the correct spelling for CUMOITY?
This word (Cumoity) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CUMOITY
- amity And when Ateius, the tribune of the people, designed to stop his journey, and many others murmured that one man should undertake a war against a people that had done them no injury, and were at amity with them, he desired Pompey to stand by him and accompany him out of the town, as he had a great name amongst the common people.
- cavity On the 7th of September, 1810, this tomb was opened, and beneath the figure was found a stone coffin, about three feet in height and ten feet in length, having a circular cavity to receive the head of the corpse. Gravity grabbin me gradually draggin me through hell's cavity – Purified Thoughts by ghostface killah
- comedy You might have played the play out, O my friend, Closing upon a kiss our comedy.
- comet At the sale of Mr. Charles Colling, a breeder in Yorkshire, in 1810, his bull "Comet" sold for 1,000 guineas.
- comte "They are dealing with M. le Comte now, I believe," Tavannes answered.
- cubit Then, as the foremost of the four rode upon him, Geraint drove upon him with his spear with such force that the weapon stood out a cubit behind him; and so he did with the second, and the third, and the fourth.