What is the correct spelling for CUMPAS?
This word (Cumpas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CUMPAS
- compass I fear not thousands of people which compass me about.
- compose "Compose yourself, Mrs. Willems," said Almayer.
- dumps The Federation refused to interpret neutrality to mean that the American wage earner was to be thrown back into the dumps of depression and unemployment, from which he was just delivered by the extensive war orders from the Allied governments.
- jumpers A little later, moreover, came the employes, the clerks, the counter-jumpers, the whole world of frock-coated penury-"gentlemen" who devoured a roll as they hastened onward, worried the while by the dread of being unable to pay their rent, or by the problem of providing food for wife and children until the end of the month should come.
- mumps The swelling of mumps never gathers.
- pumps He now sported a pair of tight black trousers, with pumps and gossamer silk stockings.
- Clumps I found it breeding in the month of May in one of the few clumps of trees at Muangla."
55 words made from the letters CUMPAS
3 letter words made from CUMPAS:amp, apc, asp, cam, cap, cpa, cps, cum, cup, mac, map, mps, msc, mus, pac, pas, pms, psa, pus, sac, sam, sap, spa, sum, sup, uca, uma, ump, usa.
4 letter words made from CUMPAS:apsu, apus, camp, caps, cups, cusp, musa, puma, saum, scam, scum, scup, spam, sump, upma.
5 letter words made from CUMPAS:camus, capus, caums, caups, cusma, musca, pascu, pumas, scamp, scaup, sumac.