What is the correct spelling for CUN?
This word (Cun) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CUN
- after midnights
- bun And wanting a boat, we found Captain Bun going down the river, and so we went into his boat having a lady with him, and he landed them at Westminster and me at the Bridge.
- can I believe we can.
- cu They thought the bottles made out of it by the Indians very cu-ri-ous.
- cub "No," said the cub.
- cud Thus he will lie or stand for any length of time, chewing the cud like other creatures of his kind, until hunger compels him to seek food on the dry land.
- cue However it gave me my cue; and, all things considered, I afterward performed to a miracle.
- cup I must have a cup of coffee; besides, we can't get in until quarter of seven."
- cur I never was partial to bent cheese, but we made a fair appearance with this part of the feast, owing to the arrival of G.'s dog, a miserable-looking cur, attracted to the banquet-hall by unwonted savours.
- cut Is it cut up into class rooms?
- dun My reveries returned, and scenes of horror rose, more swarming, dun, and ghastly!
- fun You'd better come too; it may be fun.
- gun But what has become of your gun?
- hun Hun Baldon ordered carried over him a triangle of lances with brilliant red streamers, a sign that he gave up the town to the soldiers for three days.
- Jun What our beautiful Juno needs most is what I used to get oftenest when I was about three years old.
- Mun Stop a bit, mun, cried George; what do all they words mean?
- nun That nun was only twenty-two years of age; she was beautiful, rich and generous; all the other nuns shewed her great respect.
- pun He took another drink and, shaking his head slightly as he put the glass down, smiled again with the air of a man who has been reproached for making a pun.
- run Come, run off with me and I'll give it up."
- sun The sun had now set.
- tun Then press out the Liquor, and Tun it up; when it hath done working, then stop it up close.
- un That's a good un!"