What is the correct spelling for CUPES?
This word (Cupes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CUPES
- Cops Not the cops in Tylerton, but the F.B.I., maybe.
- Cues Then I began as sternly as I could to order them round and give them their cues.
- caps We have thousands of pieces of shells and fuse caps about the premises.
- capes The ship sailed from the capes of the Chesapeake in September, reaching Havre after a passage of twenty-five days.
- cures He asked many questions of the cures concerning their resources, that of their parishioners, the intelligence and morality of the population, etc.
- dupes These worthy dupes , we know them also; we have seen a goodly number of them on the benches of the majority in the Legislative Assembly.
- gapes Seems to me that everybody stands around and gapes at this gent with the sneer a terrible lot, without a pile of good reasons behind 'em.
- cubes In fact, the sum of any number of consecutive cubes , beginning always with 1, is in every case a square number.