What is the correct spelling for CUPRESS?
This word (Cupress) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CUPRESS
- caress The old rocking-horse was waiting, almost faint with joy; he was soon to see his beloved master, to feel his caress . And yet -- the best that either's known Will change, and wither, and be less, At last, than comfort, or its own Remembrance. And when some caress – And love has changed to kindliness by Rupert Brooke
- crass That is a crass mistake.
- cress I recommended to him to endeavour to make the Raja understand, that unless he sent for the supply we had asked, and he had promised, that he, as commander of the Company's ship, would represent his conduct to the governor and council at Batavia, who would certainly take notice of it; I thought a threat of that sort might answer our purpose better than the means he proposed: for we were in no respect prepared for a quarrel with those people, the meanest of whom wore a cress or dagger constantly by his side, and the decks were at that time almost full of them; many of our people were also upon deck, but wholly unarmed and off their guard.
- cross He's very old, and rather cross .
- cypress There are two heaps of broken sandstone rocks, with cypress pines growing about them, which will always be a landmark for any future traveller who may seek the wild seclusion of these sequestered caves.
- depress If unfavorable it would depress my mother, and therefore I prefer you should not write, as of course she will open any letters addressed to me.
- oppress Kollomietzev had come away on a two months' leave to look after his estate, that is, to threaten and oppress his peasants a little more.
- press If a working, serious man had ever been able to see enough of me to love me, he probably would have had very little opportunity to press his suit.
- repress Ere we parted he pressed my hand endeavoured to repress a sigh, and silently turned towards the house.
- suppress A flash of assent came into the boy's eyes, which, he was not quick enough to suppress .
- ypres Have you ever been to Ypres ?
- Crees "You're not the only Injun in camp, now," said Jack, addressing Don, who had been adopted into a tribe of Crees in the Canadian Rockies.
- cares "He'd do anything-anything-much he cares !
- capes Some lingering cloud in mist may shroud The capes of Delaware!
- cures He's restless now; and unsettled; but when time, that cures most troubles, goes by, he'll think better of it, and bide where he is."
- PRES 5. Early in pres.
- CAPERS Yet sometimes they cut their strange capers there, logically, too, through subtle associations which the dreamer, once awake, does not apprehend.
- preys It seems to have been erected only in compliance with that hunger of imagination which preys incessantly upon life, and must be always appeased by some employment.
93 words made from the letters CUPRESS
3 letter words made from CUPRESS:cer, cpr, cps, crp, cue, cup, cur, esr, per, pes, prc, pre, pus, rep, res, rue, sec, sep, sse, sue, sup, sur, sus, use.
5 letter words made from CUPRESS:cerus, cress, creus, cruse, cuers, cuper, cures, curse, cusps, ecrus, epruc, press, pruss, pucer, puces, pucrs, puers, pures, purse, puses, resus, reuss, ruess, rupes, ruses, russe, scurs, scuse, specs, sprue, spuer, spurs, sucre, suers, super, supes, sures, users.
4 letter words made from CUPRESS:crue, crus, cups, cure, cusp, cuss, ecru, pecs, peru, peur, puce, pure, puse, puss, reup, rues, rupe, ruse, scup, spec, spue, spur, sspe, suer, sues, sups, sure, uper, user, uses, ussr.