What is the correct spelling for CURBES?
This word (Curbes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CURBES
- cube She guessed that to him she would be little more than a more complex whitewashed cube or cone or pyramid.
- curb "I tell you of my intentions so that you may curb the activities of our most estimable friend.
- curbed On the one side is the animal-nature, curbed and obedient; on the other, his gathering soul-force.
- curse I wish I'd taken the consequences Paddington threatened me with, through Charley Pennold-curse them both!
- Cues We select the things that we hope or trust are cues to meaning.
- curses In spite of his son's curses , he hurriedly set about writing an accusation, and ran to the Governor s palace.
- cures But if it cures your passion it is not borne in vain.
- cabs The cabs and coaches moving in all directions, with lights attached, resemble at a distance so many 'ignuis fatuis,' or jack o' the lanterns.
- curves With their lovely curves and angles they add greatly to the vision.
- curbs It hath been the custome of Princes, whereby to hold their States more securely, to build Citadels, which might be bridles and curbs to those that should purpose any thing against them, and so to have a secure retreat from the first violences.
- cubes After plane geometry, I said, we proceeded at once to solids in revolution, instead of taking solids in themselves; whereas after the second dimension the third, which is concerned with cubes and dimensions of depth, ought to have followed.
- CUBS Wiseman has just told me that the Chester boys have flown in their air-ship and these are the cubs left behind to guard the camp."
- COBS The 'dogaresse' was so delighted at the thought of the success of her negotiations, so delighted, too, to go, as she was going, to Maitland's studio, behind her two English cobs, which trotted so briskly, that she did not see on the sidewalk Boleslas Gorka, who watched her pass.
- CURS The place is otherwise distasteful to me, with the creeping curs and the floggers of the same.
- cumbers He scrambled over and through the ugly debris which for a year or two after logging operations cumbers the ground.
- corbels Above them were the oaken corbels set, Of angels reaching hands that never met, Where in the spring the swallows came to build.
69 words made from the letters CURBES
4 letter words made from CURBES:beru, beur, breu, brue, brus, bure, cebu, crue, crus, cube, curb, cure, ebru, ebur, ecru, reub, rube, rubs, rues, ruse, sebu, serb, sube, suer, surb, sure, user.
5 letter words made from CURBES:beurs, bruce, bruse, bucer, bures, busce, buser, cebus, cerus, creus, cruse, cuber, cubes, cuers, curbs, cures, curse, ecrus, rebus, rubes, scrub, suber, sucre.
3 letter words made from CURBES:bse, bur, bus, cer, cub, cue, cur, esr, rbc, reb, res, rub, rue, sbe, sec, sub, sue, sur, use.