What is the correct spelling for CURCED?
This word (Curced) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CURCED
- creed Not to worry, to harm your intention of my creed But to stop your greed and give me what I need – Black With N.V. by black sheep
- curbed The pent-up stream, which could no longer be curbed , had given way in one onward sweep, all the greater, and over-mastering because of the restraint of years.
- curd The use of the senses does not allow us to definitely decide what food substance the curd is.
- curled Dorothy nodded yes, and glanced across at Clara who curled her lip scornfully.
- curse He was a man whose smile was unpleasant, whose laugh could be as ugly as many a man's curse .
- cursed Then he cursed him.
- curved They skirted in along the rocky slope of the cliff foot to where it curved away into the sand beach of the plain.
- cussed The man who had conducted him in laughed, and Purdy was surprised that the sound held a note of genuine amusement: "An' is that why you cussed me an' Bill when we was keepin' cases on you comin' down the coulee, an' wound up by cussin' the whole world, an' invitin' us to string you up?"
- Cared Not that he cared!
- Caused And you think it possible that it is caused by another planet?
- Coerced His spirit revolted from the capricious tyranny which he was obliged to undergo, but circumstances seem to have coerced him into a protracted endurance of the place.
- Coursed The words coursed impetuously from his lips; his face burned with indignation.
- Courted "I have been courted, but to no effect.
- Cried "Oh yes, yes," she cried.
- Cubed Rosie's Swiss Breakfast Cheese Salad Often Emmentaler is cubed in a salad for breakfast, relished specially by males on the morning after.
- Curried It made her miserable to think of Cosmo in such a place, yet she could not help saying to herself it was well he had not written, for she must then have asked him not to come: now that he was in the house, she dared not tell her brother; and were she to move him to any comfortable room in the castle, he would be sure to hear of it from the butler, for the less faith carried, the more favour curried!
- Surged Hope surged in his voice.